Tuesday 27 April 2010

Wonderwool

Well, I think I've recovered from Wonderwool! I was sharing a stall with the very talented Rag Rug artist Jenni Stuart Anderson, and between us we had a steady stream of visitors all weekend coming to chat and have a look at all the goodies.

Its such a nice show to be at, I always find it a real pleasure to see what everyone has been working on over the winter, and of course have a good look at all the wonderful fibre and yarn and equipment. Iwas very good though, I only bought some blankets (it was perishing cold sleeping in the back of the van on the first night) and managed to barter some soap for fibre from Freyalyn, so I came back feeling I'd had a shopping spree even though I didnt part with much money.

I finished at the museum last week as well, so I'm now completely self employed. I have a busy week ahead now, but next week I'm hoping to start overhauling the website and shop, I have all sorts of things to put in the shop that arent currently there, and the website itself needs a complete facelift.

No comments: