Saturday 5 January 2008

Elvish Leaves Dishcloth


Downsizer has been having a dishcloth knitting challenge, so I decided to have a go at the Elvish Leaves cloth. I haven't done much lace knitting before so it was as much an excercise in familiarising myself with the basic technique as anything else. I really enjoyed knitting this, it was just challenging enough to be good fun, and easy enough to be a quick, relaxing knit. Highly recommended!
I think I'll do this again, maybe in a variagated green and brown yarn if I can find one with subtle enough colour variations.

2 comments:

Dalesgirl said...

I might have a go at this one its lovely. You just beat me to the finish line. Mind you glasses of wine and strong men didn't help my concentration any.

Samantha

LizzieK8 said...

How very pretty.... I should put some on my needles for JIC gifts!